Saturday, February 4, 2017

The Aches


I've been having a few "extra achy" days, particularly in my hands, feet and shoulders.  Could be a change in the weather?  

I babysat my youngest granddaughter yesterday.  She turned 2 in October, and just being with her lifted my spirits!  By the time I arrived home in the early afternoon, most of the aches were starting to fade a bit.  

Maybe there is a correlation there also? 

Today is Saturday, and that is the day I take my oldest granddaughter to her ballet and tap class.  She started dance class 4 years ago and really seems to enjoy this.  

I had planned on taking her to lunch and a bit of shopping afterward.  But, due to the pain I am having I decided that I just wasn't up to all of this today.

She is 7 years old, and I don't tell her beforehand about plans just on the chance that the weather may be bad or I may feel poorly and have to cancel.  I don't want to ever disappoint her in that way.  

Hopefully, tomorrow will bring a better day.  It seems when the aches are worse, my vision decreases also (thus the late post!).  

Since I'm only into my second week of treatment for the RA, I'm trying very hard to be patient.  My doctor did tell me that it could take up to 6 weeks to notice any change.  

Hope everyone had a good day!

See you tomorrow!

Beth      






No comments:

Post a Comment