Friday, February 3, 2017

Take Your Time

Friday is here!

I know to some of you, that may mean the end of your work week.  So, Happy Friday to you!

I thought I would show you the latest project I've been working on.  This has taken me quite some time due to my visual difficulties.  But, I've been  persistent in working the 16 row repeat every day.  

I've learned that doing a small amount each day is better than trying to overdo for a long period of time.  

This is a scarf I'm making for my cousin.  I made her fingerless gloves with the same Celtic knot pattern last year.  


I really like the braid pattern on the edges:






The edges seem to be rolling inward as the scarf is getting longer.  I'm thinking that a little steaming after I'm finished should take care of this problem.  

The pattern for this scarf is here, and it's written and charted (for those who like charts).  

So, you can see--with time and effort, we can still accomplish the things we used to do.  It just takes a little longer!

Would you please share with me some of the adjustments you've made in your own life?  This could be due to visual difficulties, rheumatoid arthritis, or whatever you yourself are trying to overcome.  

Together we can do this!

See you tomorrow!

Beth







No comments:

Post a Comment